CUSTOM MOLDED PLASTICS/RUBBER
Custom molded plastics and rubber
Two ways to go: Special low cost tooling (Tool$aver) or conventional.
Standard features for BOTH include everything our competitors trumpet and
On our competitors' web sites page after page say the same things over
and over: Large material selection. Excellent service. Design assistance.
Prompt delivery. We certainly offer all those advantages but even more:.
• One turnkey source for plastics AND rubber.
• Commercial and engineering grade plastic resnis and a virtually limitless
rubber recipe library.
• Three generations of molding and material knowledge and experience we
• Independent laboratory development and testing.
• CAD design and support.
• Kaizen, J.I.T., demand pull production and other supply chain options.
We wanted to be able to articulate for you what we think makes us the best
supplier of our kind in the business. Try us!
Our Tool$aver low cost tooling program offers amazing innovations in tooling
which reduce tooling costs up to 80 percent versus conventional molds.
Generally best for lots of 1 thru 50,000 pcs.
Our conventional molding methods are designed for customers well qualified
to afford conventional tooling--though still at very competitive cost--for
whom absolute lowest part price is more of a priority. Best for lots 25,000
We also offer prototype options from sterolithography and 3-D printing to rapid injection molding, with more options and flexibility than any single prototype supplier.